High School Volunteers
Give a little, make a big difference, and have an adventure this summer.
Summer of Adventure
We expect of you:
- Attend training session(s) for your volunteer position
- Meet the age required for the position (Ages 14+)
- Provide your own transportation to and from camp
- Wear a volunteer name tag and dress appropriately for the position (we provide a t-shirt)
- Agree to the time commitment required for the position (typically 3-5 half days or full days for the week(s) of camp you are working.
- Adhere to Catmaount’s customer service standards of safety, cleanliness, courtesy, and accuracy of information.
In return, you will receive:
- An invitation to the Annual Volunteer Recognition Party
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Opportunities to meet new people and build your network
- Education adventures included in the program(s) you volunteer with
- Resume building work experience
Volunteer placement is a selective process and not all applicants are accepted into the program. The Catamount Institute reserves the right to place volunteers in the best interest of their programs. Selection criteria are based upon best match between applicant and the needs of a position and the position’s supervisor. Not all volunteer positions are available for youth.
Click the button below to fill out the online application.