Building Outdoor Leaders Today
Dates & Locations
Be an Outdoor Leader
Frequently Asked Questions
We got you covered! Transportation and needed gear will be covered by Catamount Institute.
There will not be accessible showers near the campsite.
Food will be provided for overnight trips and Saturday programs. We will accommodate all dietary needs.
The B.O.L.T. staff have extensive combined experience in facilitating outdoor recreation, outdoor education, leadership development, camping programs, first aid, and environmental conservation. Please learn more about our organizations at the following webpages: https://www.catamountinstitute.org
- No more than 10 students per group
- Activities that encourage social distancing
- Contactless drop off and pick up
- Daily temperature checks
- Staff and students wearing masks
- Hand sanitation stations
- Daily disinfecting of high contact surfaces and materials
- No more than 10 students indoors at one time (except in an emergency)
- For overnights, no more than two people per tent and will sleep head to toe.
- Traveling in vans: less than 10 people per van, masks will be worn at all times.